When we make the decision to become parents, our lives are going to be forever changed. From the day that we learned that we actually are going to be parents, we begin preparing our home and our lives for the new addition. It typically starts in the nursery, making sure that we have the perfect color picked out and that it is completely safe for the little one. We also start to prep the rest of the house, perhaps even going so far as to buy a new family car and the car seats that will be just right for keeping our baby safe.
We don’t really think about some of the things that we are going to lose when we are parents. We lose a lot of our spare time, and most parents would do anything just to take a little nap every once in a while. It addition, we lose some of our privacy, as any parent could tell you. There is one thing, however, that you should never lose when you’re a parent and that is your sense of humor. Things are going to happen that drive you crazy every once in a while but if you can smile at them, you will be ahead of the game.
Take a look down through these 15 pictures and you will see that sometimes, parents just need to laugh at what is happening:
1. Looks like an Excedrin headache to me
2. She thought it was her in the frame. Check out her son in the background
3. Feeding fish to a fake dog while the real dog is stuck outside
4. When one stroll just isn’t enough
5. This kid knows what he is doing.
6. The iPod was disabled for 45 years
7. “Caught my son watching cartoons at 3 AM. He didn’t expect to be caught.”
8. “This is how my son was sleeping. He may be immortal.”
9. Looks like he is ready to explain
10. A six-year-old multitasking
11. When you take your kid to a nice dinner
12. “My son after trying to get back down from washing his hands. Just hanging there…helpless…”
13. Finding your daughter when playing hide and seek
14. “My 2-year-old daughter drew a pillow with chalk, then laid down for a nap…”
15. “Took my daughter to a Van Gogh exhibit.”
Source: Bright Side