Have you ever heard the expression that ‘laughter is the best medicine’? I think that most of us have not only heard it, we also likely realize that there is a lot of truth behind that statement as well. After all, when we have an opportunity to laugh, it can make us feel good on the inside and the outside. If it’s been a while since you had the opportunity to laugh, we are here to provide it for you in one of the funniest jokes that we’ve heard in a very long time.
An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake, finds his way to a barstool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, ”Hey, you wanna hear a blond joke?
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to the old blind cowboy says, “Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five important things.
1. The bartender is a blond girl who’s holding a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blond girl with a billy-club.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blond woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blond and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blond and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blond joke?”
The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, “Well hell no, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”